This is the question I wrote down as I was listening to James Arthur Ray speak at one of his events here in San Diego last month. He was asking us to think about why we want what we do. I ended up writing a long list of why I wanted to have billions of dollars....
* Free to travel the world and teach people what I know
* Build businesses that have the best customer service
* Support sustainable energy initiatives
* Build centers for children to come and explore art and creativity
* Help inner city schools and neighborhoods
* Build clinics like the ones in Germany for cancer patients
* Create a media company or TV station that focuses on GOOD news
* Build spiritual centers around the world
Have you thought about your why?
I was very inspired by James Ray's talk and ended up purchasing his new book, Harmonic Wealth: The Secret of Attracting the Life You Want. Book review coming soon!
I jotted down some of things James Ray talked about during the seminar I attended:
- It's not what you do, it's how you do it
- Inspiration comes from the inside
- Become more awake and knowing your roadblocks (unresolved emotional issues) that are stopping you from creating the life you want
- Be transformed by the energy of your mind
- Live from the outcome. When you're working towards a goal, you're creating a feeling of not having it yet. So when you live from the outcome, you're living life as if you've already manifested that desire
- It's not about resources, it's about resourcefulness. This has been one of my challenges in the past. I used to look at my bank account and think I couldn't do anything because I didn't have any money. Little did I know that I already had that money. I just had to use my creative mind to allow that money to flow through me via ideas and other people.
- Take control of your time. Stop watching TV! Think about all the hours you spend watching TV. You could be utilizing that time to start a business or work on a project that you've always wanted to do.
- If you want to change bad patterns in your life (like relationships) -- change yourself first. Be a positive example for others.
- Make money by providing value to The Universe.
- Energy flows where attention goes!
Would you like to treat me to a cup of tea? Please make a donation! Thank you!